• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspected of Eluding Police on ATV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shylinda4

What is the name of your state? MA

The local police department have been trying to find my friend to question her. Supposedly the police attempted to pull her over on her ATV and she turned off the road onto some trails. There is no marker plate or registration tying the ATV to my friend and she states she wasn't involved in the incident. This is a small town where everyone knows everyone, but the suspect was wearing a helmet and goggles making it impossible to identify 100%.

What action can the police take when they have no ATV and they never were able to find or identify the person who eluded the officer.

shylinda4

Police and ATV and DirtBike Chases

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I will pass this information onto my friend and hopefully she will be relieved of the stress its been bringing her. Hopfully she will be laying low and staying off the streets for a while.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">