• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors from hell!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jc05

I live in Arizona

I need help asap. I recently got my first house I've been here a month and the neighbors kids throw small rocks to the my house and trash and make a lot of noise 10 days before I move to the house somebody had tag my house I have no doubt that those kids did it they are a lot of them. This past saturday one of them throw an egg. I have never done nothing to them I don't even talk to them I don't know what's there problem. My next neighbor has a camera and he saw them throwing rocks at his house too. And I also found out that the kids broke another neighbor's house window, my next neighbor told us the annoying neighbors are renters does any body know how we can kick out the neighbor from hell. The kids are probably ages from 9 to 16. I can't believe the neighbors have not kick them out or do something about this big problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">