• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I didnt have a clue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Killerkat94

im from South Carolina and this past weekend me along wit hsome friends where at Frankys( frankys being a small putt putt, and go-cart place)( i live in a small town and there aint much to do). well it was late and we wher bopred so we went outside and started messing with our cars.there happend to be a small access road behind this place well we started we started racin down this road( this road is on private property) well about the time that i was parked in the parking lot and out of my car the cops showed up blocking of the a coupleof the other guys and gals.well the ones that where parked walked in to frankys .about 30 minutes later the cops aprouch measking my name upon telling them they said "stand up put your arms behind your back you under arrest" doing so they tok me the the cop car talk crap all the way there things like "I was so hoping he was going to be combative so i could take him down " I 6'5" 245lb sos i didnt fit the best in the back of the car. after talk between each other the told me to get out of the car. they then went on to say that theywhere going to be nice and let me go but that they wheregoing to keep an eye out for me and i had better never see them again. well i got back in my car. i noticed that something didnt look right things where out of place and kinda a mess.. well i pulled aross the street to where the other guys where at and they told me that they search my car. which i didnt give them permission to do. i also found out that they where off duty at the time. they wrote me a ticket for reckless driving. which they never saw me driving so that dont make sence is there any thing i can do please help if you can thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">