• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

were my rights violated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pokerAA

I am an elementary school teacher in small town, Texas. I would like to know if my rights were violated? The incident happened at our little league park last week. It all started when I took my son to his baseball game and after talking to the coaches who by the way are my friends I decided to take a seat next to the players bench to have a better view of the game and congratulate the players after they scored their runs. All of a sudden, the president of the league shows up and tells me in a very agressive tone of voice that I had to go to the bleachers. To which I responded that that was a very unpolite way of asking someone to do something and that if he were to learn how to treat people with respect then people would respect him. At that point, the president brought up a previous matter that both of us had some time back. To make this shorter, he procceded to tell me that I needed to leave the field to which I said you can't do that and that was when he said that he was calling the cops. Still sitting in the same spot I told him then that if he brought the cops that we wore going to see each other again. Ten minutes later, a cop showed up and handcuffed me without asking anything. My three children witnessed that and were devastated to see me leave the field like that. I have always been a law abiding citizen. what do you think?

You Are Guilty

pokerAA said:
I am an elementary school teacher in small town, Texas. I would like to know if my rights were violated? The incident happened at our little league park last week. It all started when I took my son to his baseball game and after talking to the coaches who by the way are my friends I decided to take a seat next to the players bench to have a better view of the game and congratulate the players after they scored their runs. All of a sudden, the president of the league shows up and tells me in a very agressive tone of voice that I had to go to the bleachers. To which I responded that that was a very unpolite way of asking someone to do something and that if he were to learn how to treat people with respect then people would respect him. At that point, the president brought up a previous matter that both of us had some time back. To make this shorter, he procceded to tell me that I needed to leave the field to which I said you can't do that and that was when he said that he was calling the cops. Still sitting in the same spot I told him then that if he brought the cops that we wore going to see each other again. Ten minutes later, a cop showed up and handcuffed me without asking anything. My three children witnessed that and were devastated to see me leave the field like that. I have always been a law abiding citizen. what do you think?
I think you might want to consider some psychological counseling. And reconsider that last sentence you wrote while you're there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">