• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summing up my question from below

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kitte

What is the name of your state? MI

Ok...Since nobody seems to have an answer for my question on ...Can he sue for this?...Maybe I can sum it up with what I'm really concerned about.

If this guy does try and sue my husband and for some odd reason he wins does he have the right to take our house. The house is in my name only. Although were married. We were not married when this happened.

If someone could maybe take another look at my post below and give a little insite I would apprciate it. I'm driving myself nut's with worry.

Thank You.

racer72

Instead of starting a new thread, ask your question in your original thread. No one wants to have to search through other threads to answer your question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">