• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need to get out and fast!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rtrev64

What is the name of your state?-Texas

The story, me and my former wife have this house together we are about just finsihed and hate each other one more than the other.

We were legally divorced and still are but we have been together for the last decade after our divorce. We bought a house and it is under my name and her's.

Like I said, I can't see how we will be able to hold on much longer. I want to leave and let her be so I can move on, there is nothing there anymore.

She tells me to just leave and I tell her I can't because my name is in the house too and she might get a inkling to persue me after I left for me breaking my half of the deed or contract and I would really be screwed.

How can I get my name removed legally and not be held responsible in the future, she is willing to sign off and take possession of the house.

are there any forms online I can download and will it be legit? :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">