• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My mother is trying to steal my Commercial Prop...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dltdmd

What is the name of your state? Arizona... My mother is trying to get away with my Commercial Med/Dent complex that I purchased in 1992 from the RTC and Q/C Deeded to her in 1998 when I was practicing medicine out of liability concern... I retired last year and my commercial note came due on my office complex that I have made all of the payments on, pd. all the taxes on, signed all of the leases for tenants as owner/landlord on, since I purchased it... Since the prop was in her name I could not secure new commercial financing and she would not Q/C it back to me... She said that she was going to go ahead and get a new loan for me since my health was so poor... well she did, paid-off my note for $250K and now claims the prop. to be hers..! The prop. has increased in value by 10X and she is trying to rip me off for my equity... This seems like fraud... I doubt if the bank she got the financing through even knows about me... should I call them and tell them what she is trying to do or ??? I was in the hospital for three months last yr., almost died twice while she also stole over $100K out of my bank account..! She said that she was paying all of my bills when in fact she paid not a one, ruined my credit and I am now living on disability... Do I need to file suit..? She is greedy and full of lies..! Please write ASAP to David at[email protected]

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dltdmd said:
What is the name of your state?Arizona... My mother is trying to steal my Comm. Prop. that I Q/C Deeded to her in 1998 when I was practicing medicine out of liability concern... I retired last year and my office complex that I have made all of the payments on, pd. all the taxes on, signed all of the leases to tenants as owner/landlord, since I purchased it in 92' my note forr the loan came due... Since the prop was in her name I could not secure new commercial financing and she would*not Q/C it back to me... She said that she was going to go ahead and get a new loan for me since my health was so poor... well she ddid and now claims the prop. to be hers..! The prop. has increased in value by 10X and she is trying to rip me off for my equity... This seems like fraud... ii doubt if the bank she got the financing through even knows about me... should I call them and tell them what she is trying to do or ??? Do I need to file suit..? She is greedy no good b____..! Please write ASAP to David at [email protected]

My response:

Do you understand what the words "Quit Claim" mean?

Your reasons for having done so are of no legal moment.

IAAL

JETX

--PARIDISE-- said:
I simply cannot understand this poster.
Let me help you with the 'real' scenario....
The poster, in his desire to commit fraud (on a lender, debt holder or whoever), quit claimed his property to his mother with the hope/promise/expectation that she would return it to him when the 'threat' of the property being property seized by another.
However, dear old 'Mom' has decided to turn the tails on on this scammer.... and kept the property!!!
Don't you just love it when the crook gets nailed???!!!!

Shay-Pari'e

JETX said:
Let me help you with the 'real' scenario....
The poster, in his desire to commit fraud (on a lender, debt holder or whoever), quit claimed his property to his mother with the hope/promise/expectation that she would return it to him when the 'threat' of the property being property seized by another.
However, dear old 'Mom' has decided to turn the tails on on this scammer.... and kept the property!!!
Don't you just love it when the crook gets nailed???!!!!
Thank's Jetx.

dltdmd

Quit-Claim Deed vs. Malpractice Ins.

$1M worth of liability ins. costs a Dr. about $35K, $5M worth of malpractice protection here in Arizona bends you over for about $90K times six yrs. is a mere $300K... She also helped herself to over $100K from my bank acct. when I was in the hosp. On top of it she is a real estate agent..!

dltdmd

"Great minds think alike..!"

Sounds like you and good old mom may have alot in common...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dltdmd said:
$1M worth of liability ins. costs a Dr. about $35K, $5M worth of malpractice protection here in Arizona bends you over for about $90K times six yrs. is a mere $300K... She also helped herself to over $100K from my bank acct. when I was in the hosp. On top of it she is a real estate agent..!

My response:

So what? What the hell does this have to do with your original post? Nothing!

You know, I asked you a question that you never answered, to wit:

"My response:

Do you understand what the words "Quit Claim" mean?
Your reasons for having done so are of no legal moment."

I guess not all doctors are very smart.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">