• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reply: neighbor problem--senior judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jusme

What is the name of your state? Virginia

There is a problem replying on the thread I did yesterday,so I'll take this way.

I'm all for appreciating humor, but thinking that you in good faith didn't think I would take your suggestion seriously.I'm not the type to follow this advice and I can possibly read between the lines if that was what was intended, but if I did what you suggested it would start more trouble and I could be in front of a real sitting judge.

If this was Comedy Central I would expect this kind of reply, but it is not and particularly not for the first reply. I took the time to give honest facts to a important issue for me and I thought I would get a professional answer.

It would not have taken but so much time(less than your reply) to answer 2 questions yes or no and I don't mean for example Question 1. yes or no for the answer.Either a yes or no. When I was on this forum before I got professional answers as a reply and yes, there was humor given at the right time and I enjoyed the humor. Have a good day.

jusme

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">