• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Option to buy commercial real estate question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MPO

What is the name of your state? Washington

A developer is asking me to consider an option to buy agreement. They wish a 1 year time period then exercising their option to buy- by bank appraisal for value. My question is 1. what is the amount of money i should ask for in order to allow an option to buy. 2. The value when bought was ***.***.00 --I am not offering the building for sale---the purchase is a contigent on a multiple use plan. I wish to keep the property till it increases in value--in order to sell now i want what i would recieve as though i kept it a few more years-- an appraisal cannot show that what is a way to do that (future value) if they try to use bank appraisals.

MPO :eek:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">