• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Damage to eaesment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paulbandcd

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

A neighbor and I own and share a private road that is also an easement for the park and the local water company vehicles. Starting the summer of 2004 the water company began construction and maintenance work on their pump station and tanks. During that time the water company and their contractors damaged our road. Around September, 2004, We were told that all the work was done. This month, April 2005, they started another project and with in two weeks the road has been substantially damaged. I received a letter 3 weeks after the work started and 2 days after I spoke to someone at the water company, explaining the work is going to take at least 4 months.

What responsibility does the water company have to repair our road?

BelizeBreeze

paulbandcd said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

A neighbor and I own and share a private road that is also an easement for the park and the local water company vehicles. Starting the summer of 2004 the water company began construction and maintenance work on their pump station and tanks. During that time the water company and their contractors damaged our road. Around September, 2004, We were told that all the work was done. This month, April 2005, they started another project and with in two weeks the road has been substantially damaged. I received a letter 3 weeks after the work started and 2 days after I spoke to someone at the water company, explaining the work is going to take at least 4 months.

What responsibility does the water company have to repair our road?
And what EXACTLY, does your easement state word for word.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">