• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Law - Continued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jvwheel

What is the name of your state?AZ. The Phx Pub Lib has, "Westlaw Patron Access," for in library use. Is this a database used to research case law and if so is it difficult to use. I would like to research recent Arizona decisions on Adverse Possession and wonder if this is the right database. Please limit responses to constructive replies and very very funny humor. Thanks :D

S

seniorjudge

jvwheel said:
What is the name of your state?AZ. The Phx Pub Lib has, "Westlaw Patron Access," for in library use. Is this a database used to research case law and if so is it difficult to use. I would like to research recent Arizona decisions on Adverse Possession and wonder if this is the right database. Please limit responses to constructive replies and very very funny humor. Thanks :D
I have never seen that version of WestLaw; you will just have to learn it. You can also look here:

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/opin/

A guy goes into see a doctor. He says, "Doc, you've got to help me. I'm a moth."

The doctor says, "I'm sorry, I'm just a general practitioner, you need to see a psychiatrist."

The patient says, "Actually, I was on my way to a psychiatrist, but I saw your light on."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">