• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

anyone been to court over purchase agreement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twistedg2

What is the name of your state?tn
i posted here before and more has happened. we signed a purchase agreement to buy a home. after that we found out the home was in foreclosure so the realtor is being way pushy to clear up their mortgage. but we found out they lied about this area not going to be annexed. and our whole thing for looking for a home was to find a place that would not be taken over by the city because we would have to pay over 2% more in taxes. plus we hate city schools. but she misrepresented this property. she said if we pull out she will sue. anyone been to court over backing out of a purchase agreement? what can i expect to happen? can i legally get out of this because she lied.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">