• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Soldier Mom needs help! Step Parent adoption - Need forms ASAP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ranch_girl

What is the name of your state? KS

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get these forms ASAP:

1. Voluntary relinquishment of parental rights.

2. Consent to adoption.

My ex told me today that he is willing to let my husband adopt our daughter but....long story short, we are all three in the Army, my husband is stationed in Kuwait on a "with dependents" tour so my daughter will be living with him as of July 1st. I need to get this started and at least get the papers to my ex immediately, I just can't get to a civilian attorney right now, I'm on a deployment. I'm desperate to get the forms and get them to him to sign
them this week because I'm running out of time.

I'm going to Iraq in July and my ex is going to Iraq right when my one year tour is done.

I really need to get this done so that if I don't survive (God Forbid) my husband will be her legal father.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you and god bless.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">