• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broker not truthful

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gail Davis

What is the name of your state? IL Last year I put in my name a home from someone that was in foreclosure in which that person has been paying the note for 12 months. We both was told by the broker that if she paid the note on time for 12 months then I can sell the house back to her. Now is the time to sell the house back to her but the broker who is with another mortgage company is telling me that they can't sell the house back to this person that they would have to refinace the loan and then do a quit claim deed. It was also told to me that I wouldn't have to go thought a credit check or pay any fees. What is going on with this. How is it that the broker can refinace without me signing any thing? Also the person who is to buy the house back can't get finace.

Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">