• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlwalker82

mississippi

i owned 4 acres of land. nearly 10 years ago i sold the front 2 acres. 6 years ago it was sold to someone else. they just recently had it surveyed and come to find out the wrong 2 acres got deeded away,the land i live on,. I have been living here for over 20 years and 10 years since the land was sold. the guy is a jerk and is tring to make me move my moble home. is there anything i can do? we go to court next month. i have a layer but not much confidence in him

Shay-Pari'e

I don't know if you can go to court next month. The courts do the roster.

I don't see the problem. You do have all the closing docs on the property you sold 10 years ago, correct?

You have the deed transfer and sale agreement of the correct property you sold ten years ago, correct?

Last edited:

naesatt

jlwalker82

Are you saying the wrong two acres are listed on the deed when you sold it 10 years ago? Are the wrong two acres listed on the closing documents & or sales agreement? Or was the property description listed incorrectly on the deed when it was sold again six years ago?

Last edited:

jlwalker82

it was listed wrong 10 years ago. just found out out this past year. i have a cloud on the property to keep him from selling it. our court date is take place next month. my lawers case plan is just "oops". the guy who bought the land 6 years ago was under the impression he was purchasing the other 2 acres also, but he would never admit it. hes tring to make me sale my land to him.the only thing that helps me is that the 2 acres that he should own is connected to his property other 2 is not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">