• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Percentage of Alimony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Robin Gehlsen

What is the name of your state? California. I want to know what is the percentage of alimony and child support I can expect to get in the state of California? What happens when a spouse has consistently made over $300,000 a year and suddenly drops to $144,000 and I feel he has done this to avoid paying me more?This is a marriage of long duration,12years and we have 3 children ages 13,12 and 9.

VeronicaGia

Robin Gehlsen said:
What is the name of your state? California. I want to know what is the percentage of alimony and child support I can expect to get in the state of California? What happens when a spouse has consistently made over $300,000 a year and suddenly drops to $144,000 and I feel he has done this to avoid paying me more?This is a marriage of long duration,12years and we have 3 children ages 13,12 and 9.
Did you work during the marriage? Do you work now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">