• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recent discovery of theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newstart90

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
Last summer my husband and myself allowed his 24 yr old Grandson and his girlfriend to stay with us, as Jason ( the grandson) had just gotten out of jail and they were being evicted. They stayed with us for 4 months.
I just recently began packing for a move, and noticed certain things missing. A rifle left to me by my Dad ( Jason and I had discussed it), approx. 200 silver coins from the 20's, 30's and 40's., and some other stuff missing from the part of the house where they stayed.
I am positive that it was Jason, and his girlfriend had admitted it to another family member. I am furious that the little reptile would not only bite the hand that was feeding him, but that he would steal from his Grandfather !
Is there any recourse that I have after this length of time ?

rmet4nzkx

Report the loss to the police. Then think about having your former govenor teach him a lesson or two, wrestlings moves, that is and how the little reptile would squirm and writhe. :)

S

seniorjudge

newstart90 said:
What is the name of your state? Minnesota
Last summer my husband and myself allowed his 24 yr old Grandson and his girlfriend to stay with us, as Jason ( the grandson) had just gotten out of jail and they were being evicted. They stayed with us for 4 months.
I just recently began packing for a move, and noticed certain things missing. A rifle left to me by my Dad ( Jason and I had discussed it), approx. 200 silver coins from the 20's, 30's and 40's., and some other stuff missing from the part of the house where they stayed.
I am positive that it was Jason, and his girlfriend had admitted it to another family member. I am furious that the little reptile would not only bite the hand that was feeding him, but that he would steal from his Grandfather !
Is there any recourse that I have after this length of time ?
You may also try to find out if the little reptile is on probation/parole. If so, his officer would be very interested in your story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">