• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Friends

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

izzybeth_us

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Long and short of this..My friends son died leaving 2 little girls before he died he had sole custody of these children after death they went with their mother who is mentally ill, she then gave the children to her adoptive mother. When the adoptive mother was contacted by my friends so as they could see the children or even talk to them on the phone they were denied and currently still are being denied. The childrens mother has now lost all custody of the children and the adoptive mother is now giving the children up for adoption. What would be the quickest plan of action my friends could take so these children who do have loving grandparents can have some peace and a family doesn't have to be torn anymore?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">