• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation to Fla

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

manny24

What is the name of your state? New York

I am traveling to Fla this summer and I am on probation in NY. Is there anything special I need to do besides bring my travel permit. Thanks for any help

Happy Trails

manny24 said:
What is the name of your state? New York

I am traveling to Fla this summer and I am on probation in NY. Is there anything special I need to do besides bring my travel permit. Thanks for any help
Yes, everything your Probational Officer has told you that you have to do and are allowed to do. Also stay out of trouble and make sure you have enough clean underclothes.

S

seniorjudge

If it is federal probation, make sure you get everything from PO in writing.

If it is state probation, make sure you get everything from PO in writing.

dmosse

Inform Probation Officer of Travel

You definitely need to inform your probation officer. Secondly, it depends on how long you are planning to stay in Florida. Are you moving to Florida, or just coming for a few weeks? Depending on how long you are planning to stay in Florida, you may be required to have your probation transferred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">