• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accepted water under my name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VeronM

What is the name of your state?PA..
I received a call from the Water Co. (Aqua) that my name is in collections from a property I never lived in. This guy who lived there either put my name on the account or someone else did, but regardless, he lived there used the water but threw the bills out that were coming in my name. Now I have to prove I wasn't there, go through this hassle and clear up my credit. Can I prosicute this guy? I found out where he is and I even have his telephone number. Please let me know if I can get the police to go after this guy. Thank you.

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

VeronM said:
What is the name of your state?PA..
I received a call from the Water Co. (Aqua) that my name is in collections from a property I never lived in. This guy who lived there either put my name on the account or someon else did, but regardless, he lived there used the water but through the bills out that were coming in my name. Now I have to prove I wasn't there, go through this hassle and clear up my credit. Can I prosicute this guy? I found out where he is and I even have his telephone number. Please let me know if I can get the police to go after this guy. Thank you.
Go to the local cop shop and report an identity theft.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">