• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maggie66

I would like to know my options for disposing of a junk mobile home which sits on my property. The property was once my parents. It has been in my name for about the last 10-12 years and I have paid taxes on it. My mother lived in this mobile home until her death last year. The problem is the mobile home is in my sisters name, since about 4-5 years ago. Because of a family feud there is no communication between us. I want to have this mobile home removed or destroyed. It is a mess and an eyesore. My sister has told people to she doesn't want it and I can do whatever I want with it. I am not exactly trusting. Can anyone tell me my options?

BradleyS

Have her sign the title to the mobile home over to you. Then do as you wish.

Make sure to also have a bill of sale completed and notorized.

I

itsacatsworld

As much as you want bill is in charge and unless fraud is proven your SOL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">