• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraudulent Disclosure?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rosegmp

What is the name of your state? New Jersey.
I bought my house 8 months ago. This morning my heating system failed. I had a heating contractor over and he told me that the system was condemned last April and shouldn't have been used. (My family all could have been killed). The seller of of the house didn't disclose anything about this on the disclosure form. Is there anything I can do about this.

HomeGuru

rosegmp said:
What is the name of your state? New Jersey.
I bought my house 8 months ago. This morning my heating system failed. I had a heating contractor over and he told me that the system was condemned last April and shouldn't have been used. (My family all could have been killed). The seller of of the house didn't disclose anything about this on the disclosure form. Is there anything I can do about this.
**A: where is the documentation of the condemnation and what agency was involved? Does the local building department regulate carbon monoxide from heating systems issues?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">