• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assignment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ukforjohn

What is the name of your state?Georgia.

I am in the military and purchased a mobile home while stationed at Robins AFB (the stupidist thing I've ever done). I am now stationed in the UK and want to sell this thing. I was looking over my contract and came across the following:

ASSIGNMENT: You may assign this Contract to any person or entity. All rights granted to you under this Contract shall apply to any assignee of this Contract.

What exactly does this mean?

HomeGuru

ukforjohn said:
What is the name of your state?Georgia.

I am in the military and purchased a mobile home while stationed at Robins AFB (the stupidist thing I've ever done). I am now stationed in the UK and want to sell this thing. I was looking over my contract and came across the following:

ASSIGNMENT: You may assign this Contract to any person or entity. All rights granted to you under this Contract shall apply to any assignee of this Contract.

What exactly does this mean?

**A: it means what is states.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">