• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault With A Motor Vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JIMMYPARKS

What is the name of your state? TEXAS
I would like to know what my rights are with regard to the following incident that took place last weekend

Four motorcyclists riding in formation eastbound on Interstate 10 from San Antonio, Texas to Houston, Texas. Proper formation, two second rule being observed, riding in left lane with heavy traffic. Speed limit 70 mph but traffic actually at 78 mph. Formation maintaining position with adequate space behind traffic in front, approximately 7 or 8 car lengths for each 10 mph. No room to change lanes or to pass, cars in front and line of cars in right lane beside formation.

Crazy woman with passengers makes a lane change from right to left invading motorcycle formation of four bikes, pushing one biker over the shoulder marker and then proceeding to tailgate the lead biker, myself. There was no place for me to go, either ahead, right or left. I consider her action to be an assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm and assume the position that I have the right to use any means available to defend myself, including pulling a concealed and licensed automatic .45 and shooting her before she hits me. The only problem is that she would probably have slammed on her brakes and caused the formation behind her to run over everyone.

She finally pushed me into the white shoulder marker and passed both sets of vehicles by driving down the center of the lane divider pushing the cars in the right lane almost off the highway.

Can you advise me as to what might have happened, from a legal standpoint, if I had just blown her stupid head off? Perhaps shot her engine compartment up? Just showed her the .45 to see if she would get sane? She was so close to me that I could read her speedometer thru her driver side window!

Jimmy N. Parks

I

itsacatsworld

Report her plate to the DPS and file a complaint. This is exactly why people shouldnt be allowed to carry guns.

parrotmom

Um???

I consider her action to be an assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm and assume the position that I have the right to use any means available to defend myself, including pulling a concealed and licensed automatic .45 and shooting her before she hits me. The only problem is that she would probably have slammed on her brakes and caused the formation behind her to run over everyone.

Can you advise me as to what might have happened, from a legal standpoint, if I had just blown her stupid head off? Perhaps shot her engine compartment up? Just showed her the .45 to see if she would get sane? She was so close to me that I could read her speedometer thru her driver side window!

You honestly can't answer this question on your own??? Have you ever heard of Road Rage?
Your butt would be in jail so fast you wouldn't know what hit you.

I

itsacatsworld

Murder!!! Your up and about right now. Her illegal passing doesnt equate to a death sentence!

S

seniorjudge

JIMMYPARKS said:
What is the name of your state? TEXAS
I would like to know what my rights are with regard to the following incident that took place last weekend

Four motorcyclists riding in formation eastbound on Interstate 10 from San Antonio, Texas to Houston, Texas. Proper formation, two second rule being observed, riding in left lane with heavy traffic. Speed limit 70 mph but traffic actually at 78 mph. Formation maintaining position with adequate space behind traffic in front, approximately 7 or 8 car lengths for each 10 mph. No room to change lanes or to pass, cars in front and line of cars in right lane beside formation.

Crazy woman with passengers makes a lane change from right to left invading motorcycle formation of four bikes, pushing one biker over the shoulder marker and then proceeding to tailgate the lead biker, myself. There was no place for me to go, either ahead, right or left. I consider her action to be an assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm and assume the position that I have the right to use any means available to defend myself, including pulling a concealed and licensed automatic .45 and shooting her before she hits me. The only problem is that she would probably have slammed on her brakes and caused the formation behind her to run over everyone.

She finally pushed me into the white shoulder marker and passed both sets of vehicles by driving down the center of the lane divider pushing the cars in the right lane almost off the highway.

Jimmy N. Parks

Jimmy N. Parks: You need mental help today.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">