• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

160 acres and subdivision

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bahoo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Arizona
I own 200 acres rural zoned land. I've heard something about subdivision laws and 160 acres being required for a legal subdivision. Does this mean that it would be disadvantageous for me sell off an amount that would leave me less than 160 acres ( with respect to subdivision). Or in other words just for market value would it be advantageous to have at least 160 acres to present to say a posible builder/buyer. I am a little confused but have to mull over these things. Thanks

HomeGuru

bahoo said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Arizona
I own 200 acres rural zoned land. I've heard something about subdivision laws and 160 acres being required for a legal subdivision. Does this mean that it would be disadvantageous for me sell off an amount that would leave me less than 160 acres ( with respect to subdivision). Or in other words just for market value would it be advantageous to have at least 160 acres to present to say a posible builder/buyer. I am a little confused but have to mull over these things. Thanks

**A: you need to be talking to your local zoning and subdivision offices.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">