• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What charges would I face?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rabnTX

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am in possession of some unflattering e-mails and chat session screenprints of my ex-wife's. If I distribute them to her neighbors, church, job-site, etc., what possible charges would I face?

In these documents, she constantly defames me. If I distribute her documents can I include a rebuttal to all her lies?

I only want everyone to know the truth about her and her lies. However, I don't want to risk criminal charges.

Would I?

Thanks

JETX

rabnTX said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

I am in possession of some unflattering e-mails and chat session screenprints of my ex-wife's. If I distribute them to her neighbors, church, job-site, etc., what possible charges would I face?

In these documents, she constantly defames me. If I distribute her documents can I include a rebuttal to all her lies?

I only want everyone to know the truth about her and her lies. However, I don't want to risk criminal charges.

Would I?

Thanks
Simple answer..... if you are older than 15 (at least mentally), you wouldn't be asking this question.

calatty

Apart from any criminal charges, you would certainly prove that you an out of control jerk who needs to inflict the disorder in his life on other people. Let it go.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">