• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

robbery,agg,robbery,kidnapping,abduction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lilprembert

:confused: Ohio My husband was charged with the crimes above, but did not do it. In this case a girl and her boyfriend robbed her father, but she didn't want to tell on her boyfriend so she framed my husband.My husband got 24 years and she got probation for her testimony. Now her and her father wants to tell the truth, because they claim that they can"t let a innocent man stay in jail. It was alot of errors done during the trial so we have a appeal hearing at the end of the month.. Our Attorney is only concerned with the appeal, not the new evidence. So my question is: What can we do now? What should our next step be seeing we are not lawyers and we don't have money?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">