• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Co-owner on investment property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teoge5

I Have Co-owner On A House Which We Are Going To Build And Sell. Dill Was She Had To Bring $250,000 On A Table, And I Had To Bring $50,000 And All The Work For Permits Or Construction.
We Where Going To Split Equity 50/50. W Have No Writhen Contract.
We Bolt Are On A Deed. After All The Plans Permits, And House
Is Up, Need Roof, Siding Inside Work). She Sad That She Only Has $100,000 And She Is Bringing Third Person Who Needs 1/3 Of The Equity. We Are Only Two Of Us On A Deed. I Know This Money Is Hers
She's Just Truing To Get 2/3th.
Can She Do That Legally. Thank You For Your Help.

S

seniorjudge

teoge5 said:
I Have Co-owner On A House Which We Are Going To Build And Sell. Dill Was She Had To Bring $250,000 On A Table, And I Had To Bring $50,000 And All The Work For Permits Or Construction.
We Where Going To Split Equity 50/50. W Have No Writhen Contract.
We Bolt Are On A Deed. After All The Plans Permits, And House
Is Up, Need Roof, Siding Inside Work). She Sad That She Only Has $100,000 And She Is Bringing Third Person Who Needs 1/3 Of The Equity. We Are Only Two Of Us On A Deed. I Know This Money Is Hers
She's Just Truing To Get 2/3th.
Can She Do That Legally. Thank You For Your Help.
No one will answer your question till you tell us the state....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">