• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want to open a head shop, need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eugene14

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I am thinking about opening a head shop in Prince Georges County, or maybe just selling glass pieces out of a bag at events, however I want to make sure it is not against the law. I am purchasing these items in baltimore, but there is noone around here with them. I just want to make sure I dont get arrested, please help.

you can sell the pipes as long as 1.they're not used and 2. they're for tobacco use, just don't sell them as marijuana pipes. don't mention any illegal activities and there shouldn't be a problem. you can go down to any drug store and find wood tobacco pipes, just because something is glass doesn't make it illegal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">