• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 year lease with an option of an extension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tad smalley

Texas
I am working on a lease over two acres of my property with the Lower Colorado River Authority the lease is for fifteen years but they are asking for 90 day termination notice if they see fit to end it. is there a norm in lease terminations? I know a year lease is usually 30 days it seems to me 90 days on 15 years is short but I have nothing to compare it to.

[email protected]

HomeGuru

tad smalley said:
Texas
I am working on a lease over two acres of my property with the Lower Colorado River Authority the lease is for fifteen years but they are asking for 90 day termination notice if they see fit to end it. is there a norm in lease terminations? I know a year lease is usually 30 days it seems to me 90 days on 15 years is short but I have nothing to compare it to.

[email protected]

**A: what would be the reasons as spelled out in the lease for termination requiring 90 days notice?

S

seniorjudge

tad smalley said:
Texas

[email protected]
Tad, is this a water lease? Land lease? Give us some facts and details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">