• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case of the ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DarkMoese

What is the name of your state? New York City. I have been dating a young woman for about 4 years and after being removed from my parents I asked my neighbor to hold her up for a few weeks but it has turned to monthes. The relationship degraded to a point where now I want her out of my neighbors apartment. His father actually owns the Apartment but I would rather not involve him in this falling out. Is there any legal red tape for me to go through or can I just pack her belongings neatly and leave them where she can pick them up? I would like to end this with out incident.

JETX

DarkMoese said:
What is the name of your state? New York City. I have been dating a young woman for about 4 years and after being removed from my parents I asked my neighbor to hold her up for a few weeks but it has turned to monthes. The relationship degraded to a point where now I want her out of my neighbors apartment. His father actually owns the Apartment but I would rather not involve him in this falling out. Is there any legal red tape for me to go through or can I just pack her belongings neatly and leave them where she can pick them up? I would like to end this with out incident.
Unless you are her 'landlord'.... you have no rights to move another person from her home, rented or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">