• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Single mother need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dolphinnick1

What is the name of your state? OK

I am a single mother with one child , o do not have any family (relative) here in USA, i'm separate from my husband (and no getting child support) Las three years were and still for me a hard time, my income is very low but I try to pay my bills, and given to my daughetr what she need, I believe I'm a good mother, I never did something to be charge for any crime an I got good credit in my past jobs.
I getting with very bad depression almost all the times, and I going in the evenings to the school to get a certification en the school I almost finishing but I made two big mistakes in all my life, it is not a excuse, , i was caughed and it is the second time with petit larceny, I know it is bad, because now the seconfd offense I believe goes in my records, Do I can do something? HELP me please, I won't never do anything wrong, but how I can try to fix this Or the Judge can give me another oportunity . HELP!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">