• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gun Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scorpio1

What is the name of your state? Wa

13 years ago i spent 14 days in a mental institution for suspected drug use. i was held against my will and was then released and went on with my life.

i purchased several rifles and shotguns and spent time with my son and family camping and hunting over the last several years.

recently i was denied transfer of one of my guns from a pawn shop. the reason given to me was: that i was a person who had been committed to a mental institution and was adjudicated mentally defective. how could this be? - when i legally own several firearms ?????

The pawn shop has my money and my gun, i am pissed off, nobody can answer any questions due to confidentiality or whatever, now they want my fingerprints, what about my guns i purchased with no hassles, attorney's fees are just out of reach..

Any NRA members out there ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">