• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cameras and voice recorder in private org

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mbrault

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I am concerned that the organization I belong to may be in violation of privacy invasion. The bar has recently installed cameras to survell the patrons as well as capture audio. Is there a right to privacy in a private club.

Shay-Pari'e

mbrault said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

I am concerned that the organization I belong to may be in violation of privacy invasion. The bar has recently installed cameras to survell the patrons as well as capture audio. Is there a right to privacy in a private club.
The organization you belong to is the bar that you visit? Never the less, the answer is "YES" they can have security cameras.

I suggest if you don't like being on their surveillance cameras, you find another hangout.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">