• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Church not allowing non whites to Join

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Findley

What is the name of your state? Florida

My question is this can a person really start a church and only allow white people to become members of this church. They say they do not want Jewish people, black people, or other non whites to join there church can they do this legally?

I read that there are several churches or groups that do this now and one that even had a court case where the judges said yes they can and that they are a legal religion as well.

HomeGuru

Todd Findley said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

My question is this can a person really start a church and only allow white people to become members of this church. They say they do not want Jewish people, black people, or other non whites to join there church can they do this legally?

I read that there are several churches or groups that do this now and one that even had a court case where the judges said yes they can and that they are a legal religion as well.

**A: oh brother. Is this the same church that is going to buy land and sell to only church members?

Last edited:

Todd Findley

Yes it is but all I am asking for is legal advice not criticism so my question again is can we start a all white church legally? I know of a few others that judges said was a legal church and I want to do the same thing but build ours on love not hate

HomeGuru

Todd Findley said:
Yes it is but all I am asking for is legal advice not criticism so my question again is can we start a all white church legally? I know of a few others that judges said was a legal church and I want to do the same thing but build ours on love not hate

**A: and I love this forum and hate your posts. God bless. He knows you need it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Todd Findley said:
I know of a few others that judges said was a legal church and I want to do the same thing but build ours on love not hate

My response:

"We love you, Black Guy, but you can't join."

What did I do with my Ku Klux Klan application? I know it's around here somewhere . . . Oh!! There it is!!

IAAL

Todd Findley

I was thinking that with the education you have that you would be able to give me a honest answer but instead all you can do is joke around and act stupid. All I wanted was an answer and I can see that it can not be obtained here on this forum with all the lawyers that visit.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Reprinted - -

He's got some land to sell you in Florida, East Texas, and Georgia. But...you have to be white, you can't be a Jew, and ya had betta be willing to swear to it! His name is Todd Findley and, golly, gee whiz, he just wants to help white people. As a matter of fact, he claims that he helps white people all the time. More than one minority person has already been stung by this flimflam man, and even the ..are raising their eyebrows at his belief that he can circumvent all the laws! But, Todd started a "church" - yeah another one. And Todd has set himself up as a minister (at least he doesn't call himself Pontifex Maximus). And Findley thinks he is invincible. We will have all of the details and an inside look at what Todd Findley REALLY is all about.

http://www.citizensagainsthate.com/site/index.php

You've got to read this about this racist pig, Todd Findley:

http://citizensagainsthate.com/site/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=203&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

By the way, Findley - - if you were wondering, I am a White of European descent, and you disgust me.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Reprinted - -

He's got some land to sell you in Florida, East Texas, and Georgia. But...you have to be white, you can't be a Jew, and ya had betta be willing to swear to it! His name is Todd Findley and, golly, gee whiz, he just wants to help white people. As a matter of fact, he claims that he helps white people all the time. More than one minority person has already been stung by this flimflam man, and even the ... are raising their eyebrows at his belief that he can circumvent all the laws! But, Todd started a "church" - yeah another one. And Todd has set himself up as a minister (at least he doesn't call himself Pontifex Maximus). And Findley thinks he is invincible. We will have all of the details and an inside look at what Todd Findley REALLY is all about.

http://www.citizensagainsthate.com/site/index.php

You've got to read this about this racist pig, Todd Findley:

http://citizensagainsthate.com/site/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=203&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

By the way, Findley - - if you were wondering, I am a White of European descent, and you disgust me.

IAAL

IAAL:

Good investigative work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">