• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CIA chases and harrasses my family, what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciahitlist

What is the name of your state?NY

Whenever I go into a location, like a grocery store or even a bar or chinese food place, the CIA comes in with a sheet of paper the first time, and then if I or any member of my family enters that location again, we get harrassed to unbelievable extremes (they'll throw things at my niece, throw food at my mom, etc.). They won't let me have an apartment or a job (that's how I found out it was the CIA, they forced me out of a room I rented by calling up the family I stayed with). If I get a job, they come to the job and cause havoc (tell the employees to physically harass me).
It's just awful, and they're everywhere once I leave the place that I'm staying at now (remember, I can't hold a permanent address). And when I say everywhere, I mean tons of them. I've been to the DA's office (he seems nice enough), ACLU, everywhere.
I know this sounds hard to believe, but that's who they say they are... and I have a bachelors degree, not just some crazy guy off the street. Oh, yeah, and yes, I'm an American citizen, born in LA.
Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:

O

Obnoxious1

ciahitlist said:

Whenever I go into a location, like a grocery store or even a bar or chinese food place, the CIA comes in with a sheet of paper the first time, and then if I or any member of my family enters that location again, we get harrassed to unbelievable extremes (they'll throw things at my niece, throw food at my mom, etc.). They won't let me have an apartment or a job (that's how I found out it was the CIA, they forced me out of a room I rented by calling up the family I stayed with). If I get a job, they come to the job and cause havoc (tell the employees to physically harass me).
It's just awful, and they're everywhere once I leave the place that I'm staying at now (remember, I can't hold a permanent address). And when I say everywhere, I mean tons of them. I've been to the DA's office (he seems nice enough), ACLU, everywhere.
I know this sounds hard to believe, but that's who they say they are... and I have a bachelors degree, not just some crazy guy off the street. Oh, yeah, and yes, I'm an American citizen, born in LA.
Thanks for any advice.
If this isn't a bout with paranoia, why are they doing it?

parrotmom

right.....

Oh yeah, I'm trying my hardest to picture a CIA agent throwing food at someone. That's a little far fetched isn't it?? What's the whole story? Why is the CIA even in contact with your family?? Your definately leaving something out of your post.

panzertanker

ciahitlist said:

Thanks for any advice.
I would help you......

But they are monitoring our conversation.............!
:eek:

O

Obnoxious1

panzertanker said:
I would help you......

But they are monitoring our conversation.............!
:eek:
It isn't very nice to frighten paranoid people :(

Good morning anyway :D

ciahitlist

I have no idea why they would do these things. They've been harassing my family since early February. I definately did leave many details out, but if I give a detailed chronicle of events from my documentation, it would take up LOTS of space. I'll create a webpage with as much information in there without giving out to much to these folks that are causing problems.
My aim in posting here with an overview of what's going on, is to see if possibly anyone knows what to do about it or has heard of similar cases that I could refer to so I could find out what to do.
And again, I'm not a looney toon :)

Veronica1228

What kind of food are they throwing at you? Is it something like french fries? Is it something that would stain? Because then I would be upset too.

Seriously, next time it happens call the local police. They will come and make Elliot Ness present a badge and explain what they are doing. Hopefully, you'll get more info that way.

O

Obnoxious1

ciahitlist said:
I have no idea why they would do these things. They've been harassing my family since early February. I definately did leave many details out, but if I give a detailed chronicle of events from my documentation, it would take up LOTS of space. I'll create a webpage with as much information in there without giving out to much to these folks that are causing problems.
My aim in posting here with an overview of what's going on, is to see if possibly anyone knows what to do about it or has heard of similar cases that I could refer to so I could find out what to do.
And again, I'm not a looney toon :)
The CIA is not going to follow some random person for the fun of it.

The next time they are following you, ask them why. Don't do anything weird, just ask them why they are following you. If the person you ask runs away quickly, calls the police, looks scared, punches you or laughs hysterically you should check yourself into a nearby hospital.

If there isn't a reason it's all in your mind.

parrotmom

Hmmmm.....

If you or your family have not done anything for the CIA to be following you...why can't you call the CIA? Maybe they can shed some light on the situation. Maybe someone in your family is hiding something from everyone else. It happens.

panzertanker

Obnoxious1 said:
It isn't very nice to frighten paranoid people :(

Good morning anyway :D
The issue here is;
Why would the CIA take the time to throw food at somebody instead of just arresting, unlawfully detaining, killing or shadowing someone without their knowledge?

What USEFUL purpose would be served by throwing food at a regular citizen?

Unles, OP, you are a super secret spy, an informant, a foreign government agent or in some other similiar form of employment....?

O

Obnoxious1

panzertanker said:
The issue here is;
Why would the CIA take the time to throw food at somebody instead of just arresting, unlawfully detaining, killing or shadowing someone without their knowledge?

What USEFUL purpose would be served by throwing food at a regular citizen?

Unles, OP, you are a super secret spy, an informant, a foreign government agent or in some other similiar form of employment....?
Throwing food at criminal suspects is the newest form of questioning. Why aren't you keeping up with these things?

Of course, if they didn't read him his Miranda rights before they threw the food nothing he said could be used against him after the food was thrown. :eek:

panzertanker

Obnoxious1 said:
Throwing food at criminal suspects is the newest form of questioning. Why aren't you keeping up with these things?

Of course, if they didn't read him his Miranda rights before they threw the food nothing he said could be used against him after the food was thrown. :eek:
You have the right to a french fry.... HERE!
You have the right to a hamburger.... THERE!
You have the right to a shake......OVER THERE!

Don't forget dessert!!!!!!!!

O

Obnoxious1

panzertanker said:
You have the right to a french fry.... HERE!
You have the right to a hamburger.... THERE!
You have the right to a shake......OVER THERE!

Don't forget dessert!!!!!!!!
Don't throw french fries at me! Those things can poke an eye out :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">