• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Threatening?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lockerinform

What is the name of your state?

Washington DC

Can any of the following email message be construed as
criminal threatening or any other crime?

"I wonder if you've taken the time to look at what people are saying
concerning your small atempt to try and mess thing up for me on
craigslist ? It apears people can see right through your bull**** and
lies the next time you move you think about doing it yourself.I
consider
myself to be a fair guy and that is what I was to you,but please don't
forget I still remember where you live and I know just how to get
there.
The next time you want to make a complaint don't hide behind anon email
addresses stupid ass the find there way right to you. It's
muther****ers
like you that get really ripped off.
--juansbaby1"

Curt581

lockerinform said:
Can any of the following email message be construed as criminal threatening or any other crime?
It's going to depend on the overall context, which you haven't provided
"I wonder if you've taken the time to look at what people are saying concerning your small atempt to try and mess thing up for me on craigslist ? It apears people can see right through your bull**** and lies the next time you move you think about doing it yourself.
Probably not threatening
I consider myself to be a fair guy and that is what I was to you,but please don't forget I still remember where you live and I know just how to get there.
Definitely threatening. You're stating that you're willing go to their residence, and implying something bad will happen.
The next time you want to make a complaint don't hide behind anon email addresses stupid ass the find there way right to you. It's muther****ers like you that get really ripped off.
Could be taken as threatening.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">