• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunnieoneks

Hello_i am from kansas, My question is this:Is there any claus when charged W/possesion of a rifle or hand gun, such as age of the weapon? :D

O

Obnoxious1

sunnieoneks said:
Hello_i am from kansas, My question is this:Is there any claus when charged W/possesion of a rifle or hand gun, such as age of the weapon? :D
What are you talking about?

O

Obnoxious1

Veronica1228 said:
Could his question be about antique weapons? That's the only thing I could come up with.
I'm figuring this person is on probation and trying to skirt the law :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

sunnieoneks said:
**A: yes and it's santa claus. Oh, if you're talking about age, use the name Old St. Nick.

racer72

I'm pretty good at translating trailer park, I'll give it a try.

Hello_i am from kansas, My question is this:Is there any claus when charged W/possesion of a rifle or hand gun, such as age of the weapon?
I am guessing the OP is a convicted felon and was caught with a gun or guns. He wants to know if he can get off because the guns may be old.

O

Obnoxious1

racer72 said:
I'm pretty good at translating trailer park, I'll give it a try.

I am guessing the OP is a convicted felon and was caught with a gun or guns. He wants to know if he can get off because the guns may be old.
Can you please tell him that he is an imbecile?

O

Obnoxious1

rmet4nzkx said:
That's right, you don't want to get into trouble saying something unkind, let someone else do it :D
Zactly! Could you also tell him he should wipe that poop eating grin off of his post?

Notice how clean and pleasant my language is?

Rushia

sunnieoneks said:
Where Oh Where is IAAL when you need him? Are you nuts?

Veronica1228

I still can't make heads or tails of this.

1. He's from Kansas
2. He speaks trailer trash
3. He still believes in Santa Claus
4. He was caught with a weapon
5. He is smiling and no one knows why

Nope, still don't have a clue.

O

Obnoxious1

Rushia said:
Where Oh Where is IAAL when you need him? Are you nuts?
Pretty close dear, but I need my message conveyed :D

Get up to the drug forum too :cool:

sunnieoneks

Veronica1228 said:
Could his question be about antique weapons? That's the only thing I could come up with.
Yes,that is the case. It is very important to me that he NOT get out of jail so this is the reason for this "ridiculess" question. They say you should never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups,and therefor reassurance was needed! ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">