• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

was principal wrong to ask sexual preference

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taz123

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Michigan
My two sons 15 & 16 were suspended from school for writing vular statements about another student on their notebook. They also drew a picture of a penis on the notebook, referred to the other student as being gay. My boys were told legal actions could be taken aganist them for calling someone names and because sexual references were make. They were totally inappropriate. However my one son was asked by the principal if he was trying to tell them something. He repeatly asked my son if he was a gay or a fag. He told my son not to be afraid to admit he was gay. To me he was calling my son gay. Is there anything I can do about this? How can he tell them they were wrong and then refer to my son as a gay?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">