• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tks Obnoxious1...Please read on

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kknight

What is the name of your state? NC
I live in SC but assume I will be charged in NC. Do I need to call the company and admit guilt and offer to pay back what was taken or should I hire an attorney before I am charged and wait on the charge? I'm a single parent with no one to care for my kids. (Probably should have thought of them before I did this, I KNOW!!) Also...can you give info on how all of this will go down? Will they come pick me up and take me to jail? I have no record and am scared to death. Thanks for any advice you can give

O

Obnoxious1

kknight said:
What is the name of your state? NC
I live in SC but assume I will be charged in NC. Do I need to call the company and admit guilt and offer to pay back what was taken or should I hire an attorney before I am charged and wait on the charge? I'm a single parent with no one to care for my kids. (Probably should have thought of them before I did this, I KNOW!!) Also...can you give info on how all of this will go down? Will they come pick me up and take me to jail? I have no record and am scared to death. Thanks for any advice you can give
You should keep your posts together, this gets confusing.

You need an attorney who can look at all of the facts to advise you at this stage. Hire an attorney right now and follow the advice you get. No one can really answer the type of questions you are asking on a message board.

kknight

sorry for any confusion Obnoxious1

NC
Sorry for any confusion...have never posted to threads like this before...thanks for the advice!!

O

Obnoxious1

kknight said:
NC
Sorry for any confusion...have never posted to threads like this before...thanks for the advice!!
The other poster was correct too, you are going to have to pay this back no matter what. Before having any contact with them, I would talk with an attorney. It's easy to dig a deeper hole for yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">