• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was asked to leave mcdonalds for no reason at all

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atlrebel205

i live in the state of georgia and yesterday i was in macdonalds quitly sitting their wait on my friends to get through eating i did not order anytihng becuase i wasnt hungry. this is when i was apporched by a police officer and i was asked to leave becuase i was not eating i asked him why i was being asked to leave and he made me fill out a juvinile report form. is this legal

CdwJava

atlrebel205 said:
i live in the state of georgia and yesterday i was in macdonalds quitly sitting their wait on my friends to get through eating i did not order anytihng becuase i wasnt hungry. this is when i was apporched by a police officer and i was asked to leave becuase i was not eating i asked him why i was being asked to leave and he made me fill out a juvinile report form. is this legal
YOU had to fill out a "juvenile report form"? What exactly is that?

My guess is that the management asked that you leave and not the officer. Either that or you were perceived as causing a problem or maybe even eating or drinking something else there. Maybe you were taking up a table at a busy time?

- Carl

atlrebel205

reply to ur post

dear, mr sir i was not asked to leave by maange ment it was a uniform police officer he filled out a juvenille complaint form

panzertanker

atlrebel205 said:
dear, mr sir i was not asked to leave by maange ment it was a uniform police officer he filled out a juvenille complaint form
How long had you been, at an establishment that sells food, without eating?

ENASNI

um

Was this during school hours? Where you ditching class?... there has to be more to this story... come on...spill it.

CdwJava

atlrebel205 said:
Good lord! What exactly did you mean to communicate here?

I THINK you said you were asked to leave by a police officer and not the manager ... okay ... and how do you know the manager did not call the police and ask them to direct you to leave?

Unless there is more to the story, the police officer could not - for no cause - ask you to leave. Unless you were cutting school or otherwise commiting an offense, the officer had no right to ask you to leave without someone from the store asking them to do it. Unless your town has some very seriously strict anti-loitering ordinance.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">