• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home owner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gettingfleeced

What is the name of your state?NH
I bought this property 5 and 1/2 yrs ago only to find out that part of my driveway was supposed to be deeded to the town? I cannot find any deed on this at the county courthouse, I am still being taxed on the land that was supposed to be deeded also. I have asked the town for a copy of the deed giving them this property to no avail. I was told during a re-evaluation that this .3 acres would be given back to me only to find that the surveyor/engineer(that was working for the town) had no authorization. I cannot do any thing with my property now as a result, is there anything I can do to get this back or at least stop paying the taxes on something I dont? own. Thankyou

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">