• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage sex......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

va problems

VA - I am 27 and had sex with an employee who was 17 at the time, and it was totally consensual. We are still great friends to this day. I have a former disgruntled employee who I had to fire. He knew about me sleeping with the girl and now is threatening to go to the police and her parents about it to charge me with statutory rape. Her parents love me and are ok that we dated.......is there anyway I can get in trouble with the law about this.

Thank you for any advice I can get.

HomeGuru

va problems said:
VA - I am 27 and had sex with an employee who was 17 at the time, and it was totally consensual. We are still great friends to this day. I have a former disgruntled employee who I had to fire. He knew about me sleeping with the girl and now is threatening to go to the police and her parents about it to charge me with statutory rape. Her parents love me and are ok that we dated.......is there anyway I can get in trouble with the law about this.

Thank you for any advice I can get.

**A: stay tuned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">