• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pcollins1958

What is the name of your state?Ohio
My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a business with the selling price of 140,000.00, however, the appraisal came in at 110,000.00 and the lender will only finance 110,000.00. Our purchase agreement with the real estate agent still says financing at 140,000.00, and the seller has agreed to the 110,000.00, but we do not have an updated contract. Does this change in the selling price make the existing contract null and void?

HomeGuru

pcollins1958 said:
What is the name of your state?Ohio
My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a business with the selling price of 140,000.00, however, the appraisal came in at 110,000.00 and the lender will only finance 110,000.00. Our purchase agreement with the real estate agent still says financing at 140,000.00, and the seller has agreed to the 110,000.00, but we do not have an updated contract. Does this change in the selling price make the existing contract null and void?
**A: and what did your real estate tell you needed to be done?
Did she/he not advise you to do a new contract or revise the one existing based on the new sales price?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">