• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Some help with "my friend"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Magistrate

What is the name of your state? Oregon, United States.

Hey everyone, I do not know if some of you, or all of you, or none of you, remember me, and my situation, as listed several topics ago, about "my friend" as one of you mentioned, and a few more than one may feel about him, having a relationship with this girl, 16, him being not a minor and so forth, I don't want to mention, because it wouldn't really matter if he was 18 or 30, anywho, here I go...

So, today, well, he told me, as far as I can gather and so forth, that his girlfriend's guardians found out and they stated/said two things, 1. He is a predator. AND 2. They would call the police if they caught him and her talking on the phone.

And as to how they found out, "my friend" sent his girlfriend an E-mail that explained how old he really was, because they were keeping up a ruse to the girlfriend's guardians, and that he was going to talk to her guardians, being an adult and being in charge of his own life, more or less on his own, about coming down to California, United States, and see her this summer. Her guardians know about some "personal information" that she gave to "my friend", for example, she had sisters, where she lived, and so forth.

Please, I will post a copy of what I can, after some editing and so forth, when I have the time, but please, from the above, please tell me if he can get into any trouble. Her guardians have a hard copy of the message, but that is all they have, the girlfriend is planning to destroy it. Please let me know what can happen, if "my friend" can and/or will get into any trouble. Please help me, please help "my friend".

S

seniorjudge

Magistrate said:

Hey everyone, I do not know if some of you, or all of you, or none of you, remember me, and my situation, as listed several topics ago, about "my friend" as one of you mentioned, and a few more than one may feel about him, having a relationship with this girl, 16, him being not a minor and so forth, I don't want to mention, because it wouldn't really matter if he was 18 or 30, anywho, here I go...

So, today, well, he told me, as far as I can gather and so forth, that his girlfriend's guardians found out and they stated/said two things, 1. He is a predator. AND 2. They would call the police if they caught him and her talking on the phone.

And as to how they found out, "my friend" sent his girlfriend an E-mail that explained how old he really was, because they were keeping up a ruse to the girlfriend's guardians, and that he was going to talk to her guardians, being an adult and being in charge of his own life, more or less on his own, about coming down to California, United States, and see her this summer. Her guardians know about some "personal information" that she gave to "my friend", for example, she had sisters, where she lived, and so forth.

Please, I will post a copy of what I can, after some editing and so forth, when I have the time, but please, from the above, please tell me if he can get into any trouble. Her guardians have a hard copy of the message, but that is all they have, the girlfriend is planning to destroy it. Please let me know what can happen, if "my friend" can and/or will get into any trouble. Please help me, please help "my friend".

If you have sex with a child, you can get in serious trouble.

cyberfreak95

Dude

Magistrate said:

He needs to break it off and find someone his own age. It's not worth getting the "Sex Offender" tattoo, because once you have that you can't live or work anywhere without everyone knowing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">