• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spouse support in SC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yomom121

What is the name of your state? South Carolina

I live in SC and have been married for 20 months but we have lived together since July 2002. I have been on disibility since Jan 2001. We have no property together or kids, but I have a mobile home in another town I use to live in, before we married, my son lives there now and makes the payments on it. I only get $780 a month and he makes $15.00 an hr, 40 hrs a week are more. I need to know if he leaves me can I get any type support from him. I moved with him when we married cause he didn't want to live in the small town I was from. Now my son lives there and I don't want to have to move from where I am now, but I can not afford to pay over 300 a month by my self.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">