• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MORE help with "my friend"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Magistrate

What is the name of your state? Oregon, United States. And the girlfriend lives in California, United States.

Okay, well, this is for you people, and to whomever is new to this, but my following message is in regards to the last two topics I posted regarding "my friend's" relationship with his girlfriend, so on and so forth, I do not feel the need to repeat myself, unless you tell me, as far as recaps go, anywho, here I go, "my friend" told me his girlfriend told him that her guardians called some teen-help-hotline thing and received a reply from a "police officer" who looks into "sex predators", which "my friend" is NOT, and to which happened to look for someone to talk to, an online friend to chat with and so forth, with no criminal or sexual predator intent behind all of his actions, anywho, she told him the "investigator" E-mailed her asking for his E-mail, "my friend", and she was reluctant at first, but eventually gave it to the "investigator", and now she told him to ignore any E-mails from her account, as it would assumingly be from the "investigator" attempting to get answers, and so forth. Now they both have new accounts, in secret, and are talking to each other that way. Is there any chance or possibility that the girlfriend's cell phone be wired, any time soon, or something? Or vica verca with "my friend"? He told me that when he checked his "old" E-mail account, he received a forwarded, copy, message from one time he sent to his girlfriend, which was from her "old" account, and now he is suspicious about it, it was something he sent to her, and it involved references to past "sexual acts", HOWEVER, did NOT specifically state anything sexually explicit.

The organization is called something like "Kid-Cop" or something, does any one know or has ever heard abou this organization, and if so, are they legit? The actions of the "investigator" don't sound too legit so far.

Please, can someone tell me what he should do? Or if he could be in hot water or something? Thank you very much.

To ENASNI, or whatever, and to respond to your comment about me leaving, no, I intend to stick around here, as long as I want.

Magistrate

About the guardians

Oregon "my friend, 21" United States and California "the girlfriend, 16" United States

As for the guardians themselves, they are her grandparents. And they got slightly mad and called "my friend" a "predator", behind his back, as she told him and he told me. And that when they saw the message before, the printed hard copy one, about plans to talk on the phone to finally let "my friend" visit California and see his girlfriend", the grandparents said he sounded like "my friend" was 40, and not 21, which he IS 21! So, that's pretty much all the grandparents shot off from their mouth. "My friend" told me his girlfriend told him that she hates them and wants to run away when she turns 18, to live with him in Oregon. I'm beginning to hate these grandparents of hers too, I mean, calling my friend a "predator" when they don't even know him and to call him 40, I mean, geeze! Why do people have to assume things like that in the world today? Why do people have to be so stingy, negative, and so forth!? Why do such people exist? Why do such people get into high places with power and force the better part of society, people like us, to do "dirty work" and to make us pay lots of money, especially when we don't have to do it, and so forth!? Anywho, I apologize for getting all emotional, it's that I wish her grandparents would understand that "my friend" is NOT a sexual predator or anything of the sort, and that he LOVES her, like she LOVES him, she LOVES him so much! It's not fair. Why isn't it fair? What do you think will happen? What do you all think should happen?

Magistrate

Furthermore

Oregon

And furthermore, "my friend" has nothing to hide, he's not running from justice, no crime there, I mean, it's not like if the FBI bust on his house, they will find explicit pictures of children and so forth, I will leave that up to your imagination, because he's NOT that kind of guy, and so forth. He said she said her grandparents appeared pissed and scared, even though she says she doesn't like them and isn't really close with them, as family, she feels like she has family whenever she's with "my friend", talking to him, on the phone, online, and so forth. I mean, come on people, "my friend" had no "evil intention" or anything, they were chatting, even if it was sexual sometimes, and so forth. What do you all think? I mean, doesn't LOVE and TRUTH conquer MAN'S LAW any more these days? Please forgive me if I sound sappy, cheezy, or anything of that nature.

As for ENANSI, sorry, it was a joke, in the other messages, but if you want to reply here, please be serious, for "my friend's" sake.

Happy Trails

Your friend isn't acting very intelligent. He should not be contacting this girl anymore.

Also please stop making new threads about the same topic.

CdwJava

Your "friend" is a class A moron, and WILL get in trouble with the law if he keeps this up.

If he has in any way encouraged her to disobey her parents, he is guilty of a criminal offense in California. Congratulations, "he" is now a criminal.

California also has laws regarding lewd and lascivious communications with a minor. Having internet or phone sex with a child would qualify.

- Carl

Magistrate

Okay

Oregon

Thank you guys, more or less, and I apologize about the double posting and so forth, I wasn't sure how to deal with something that continues on like this, and for those who are new and may know something more, than the "senior" members here.

Anywho, well, it looks like society today will still be crushed under it's own ignorance, arrogance, pride, selfishness, and so forth.

Thank you all for proving it's not the least bit "pretty world" out there, not even those who mean to say it is, or want it to be that way and attempt to say anything, because in the end, love doesn't do a damn thing.

Right?

Oh well, yeah, we're all morons, you're a moron, I'm a moron, at some point in life. I bet half of you out there feel like killing themselves, speaking of which, did you know that suicide is a crime? Doesn't that suck?

Anywho, eh, society today, I don't make it, I try to live in it, or die a little inside everytime something bad goes down, like you people, with all your negative views. Anywho, my opinions expressed. So, it will look like my friend and his girlfriend will die, kill themselves, run away, but end up like Romeo and Juliet nonetheless, and die a tragic death anyway. You people don't sound like you all understand true love one bit. So, syonara! I'm off to tell him his options. By the way, you people are in a way, responsible for any emotional death, or any other death, but don't worry, I'm not going to take the time to do anything about it, after all, it was one of you same morons who said that everyday people you see on the street around the United States, is a criminal, in one way or another, we all don't know for sure, now do we?

So much for the news, it's all bad news, according to you people who said something, and so forth. Looks like his life ends tonight!

Sure, you may think, it's easy, forget about her, blah, blah, blah, but it's not that simple, not until you really know, really experience what he's been through, but all instead you people decide the "easy" way in life, which is to sit back and partially help, but mostly criticize, other people, because crime and punishment appear to be easier, easier than loving someone, easier than making a difference, a positive difference in the crummy world today...

Good luck you *******s....

For those who want to rant, rave, flame, report, or whatever, have fun...

Adios all.

But for those of you who acutally have something good to say, something positive, some spark of hope out there for US poor *******s, then please, say something, speak up now, I'm kind of through with this. I think the grandparents should be "neutralized".

:D

By the way, that wasn't a threat, nothing of the sort, not criminal at all, but go ahead and say something if you want, I want to hear anything positive, if the world is like that any more....

Nothing good comes out of the world today, absolutely nothing....

Well, I'm bummed out, I'm sure my friend will be too.

Curt581

Magistrate said:
Okay, well, this is for you people, and to whomever is new to this, but my following message is in regards to the last two topics I posted regarding so on and so forth, I do not feel the need to repeat myself, unless you tell me, as far as recaps go, anywho, here I go, and so forth, anywho, as it would assumingly and so forth, any time soon, or something? Or vica verca.
And furthermore, and so forth, I will leave that up to your imagination, and so forth, and so forth. or anything, and so forth. Please forgive me if I sound sappy, cheezy, or anything of that nature
To ENASNI, or whatever, and to respond to your comment about me leaving, no, I intend to stick around here, as long as I want.
You're welcome to stay, on ONE condition.

You post what you want to say using simple, declarative sentences.

Please STOP typing... "and so forth" "and so on" in any combination. "Anywho" is not a word.
"Futhermore"
"More or less"

They just clutter your post with garbage, and make it very hard to read.

And junk. And so on and so forth.

:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">