• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Christain Hate but WHY?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dare to try!

What is the name of your state? AZ and CA . This may sound real dumb! ..........But I made out and mailed a batch of motherday cards. like a WEEK. before that day.. they all were addressed normal. except one! I looked around and found a LOVEING SWEET CARD THAT MADE MY CRY>> I had made a vary differant card for my sister. becuse that day is VARY hard on her! So I made a Loveing card care of her little baby boy that passed away. to say He loves her even in heaven! and instead of puting my name ON THE EVELOPE. I Wrote >> In The Loveing Arms Of JESUS! << for the place of oragen! ... well as I said everyone got their NORMAL cards.... but Yesterday 5,19,05. sister got a clear bag from post office. that has a lame stamped thing saying we do our best stuff!... but in that bag is only a F R O N T of a EVELOPE. with a back flap (glue part) and the rest of the back part that holds a card is CLEARLY CLEAN RIPED OFF! IT ALL GONE!!!! so there is front and a hanging flap only! and NO CARD!.... Now we can say .. oh it just got ate or something.. but she can see in the bag it was clean ripped! apart! .. and I know my sister keeps all her momentos.. so I LOOK AT EVELOPES to get a vary good one. not just grabing just any ol thing!.. and I MADE SURE >> VARY SURE<< it was as secure as they can get! PLEASE BELIVE ME WHEN I SAY I LOVINGLY GOT THIS CARD AS A TRBUITE OF LOVE>> THEREFOUR IT WAS DONE RIGHT! .. so there is NO WAY! it just tore off its whole back in a clean tare! I told her not to touch it! she wont. I THOUGHT the U.S mail was secure! and LAWS OBEYED! but we both feel VOLLATED! at someone seeing >> In The Loveing Arms Of JESUS << and feeling HATE agenst Godlyness. JUST DESIDED They would tare it UP! ..not mearly looking in it for money or something.. but distorying card and all! ... SO NOW! HOW CAN WE STOP THIS! Thank you vary much! :confused:

Shay-Pari'e

I don't see how this has anything to do with Christian hate. I see this as a security issue.....I mean, look at who you addressed it from.

kathrynne

With this poster's complete inability to spell I'm frankly amazed anything gets to its destination.

The fact is, though, that postal machinery has been known to tear mail--whether mailed by one of you Christians or one of us pagan-types. Deal with it.

dare to try!

kathrynne said:
With this poster's complete inability to spell I'm frankly amazed anything gets to its destination. I am sorry That I dont spell good! its a problem!

The fact is, though, that postal machinery has been known to tear mail--whether mailed by one of you Christians or one of us pagan-types. Deal with it.
I wasnt meaning to sound upity! I am just pointing out ! we feel this was targeted BECUSE of the Christain Wording! why else would someone DISTROY it? They didnt just look at it! but tore it up!

kathrynne

Trust me, I see nothing "uppity" in being a "Christain." If I felt my religious views were in any way inferior I'd certainly do something about it.

If you read my post you would have seen that the MACHINERY tears mail up. Yeah, it might have been a human doing so for SECURITY reasons, as Paridise suggested, but given this administration's Christian zealotry I kinda doubt that. But there's a whole slew of wackos out there and who's to say WHO is sending funky stuff through the mail.

If you really think this was some sort of anti-Christian terrorist act, why not use a real return address next time?

dare to try!

kathrynne said:
If you really think this was some sort of anti-Christian terrorist act, why not use a real return address next time?
I am going to!.. I just freeked out becuse I never thought that would happen in the U.S.. mail tampering by employees. .. I have seen messedup mail over the years but not torn apart by will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">