• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rrecorded phone conversations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

greg718120000

hi i am greg brinson i live in georgia and i am wondering if i can record threatning phone calls from my ex gf and her boyfriend and his cousin

aquaticmami

Recording calls

greg718120000 said:
hi i am greg brinson i live in georgia and i am wondering if i can record threatning phone calls from my ex gf and her boyfriend and his cousin
You most certainly can record those phone calls. You do not need consent from any of the parties and it will be admissible in a court of law. It's done every day and it's called an answering machine. Use it! It's simple. Have it pick up after one ring, make a sound like you are picking up the phone and interrupting the message, place a message on your answering machine that simply says, "Hello," in the most natural voice and nothing else. If you sound like you do normally, most idiots will think it's you. Then let them do their stupidity and you'll have the perfect vehicle for a court proceeding and police to listen to.

http://www.deltabravo.net/faq/law_ans17.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">