• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kelly_mt

What is the name of your state?montana
I am searching for help here. I was charged with 3 felonys three years ago. I took a plea agreement that I was to be law abiding for 1 full year and the charges were dropped. I did jail time plus I paid all of the money back before I was supossed to. My attorney told me that everything was taken care of and I did not have to do anything else and the case was finished. Three years later I am now going to court once again. I need to know how I can get this dropped or if I can.

ENASNI

Kelly_mt said:
I am searching for help here. I was charged with 3 felonys three years ago. I took a plea agreement that I was to be law abiding for 1 full year and the charges were dropped. I did jail time plus I paid all of the money back before I was supossed to. My attorney told me that everything was taken care of and I did not have to do anything else and the case was finished. Three years later I am now going to court once again. I need to know how I can get this dropped or if I can.

Please clarify, are you going to court for the old charges or something new?
Where is your lawyer now?

Kelly_mt

they are the same charges that I went to court for three charger. My lawyer is about worthless. he keeps playing around and won't give me specific answers.

S

seniorjudge

Kelly_mt said:
they are the same charges that I went to court for three charger. My lawyer is about worthless. he keeps playing around and won't give me specific answers.
Time for a new lawyer.

O

Obnoxious1

Kelly_mt said:
You are going to have to tell us what the charges are.

S

seniorjudge

Kelly_mt said:
Then why are you going to court tomorrow?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">